Blog to Book Mini-Course
A Deep Dive into the First Steps Toward Your Book
Would you love to write a book to build your platform and authority, but you don’t know where to start? Or, do you have too many ideas for books that you could write and just can’t seem to find one to focus on first? Starting out can definitely be the hardest part of writing a book. That’s why I created my Book Basics Mini-Course. Let me help you through those tough first steps so you can get started on your book. At the end of the mini-course, you'll have a blueprint to follow so you can write your book quickly and get it out into the world!
ABOUT THE MINI-COURSE
The Book Basics Mini-Course will help you move through idea creation to outline creation. In the course, I’ll walk you through the steps you’ll need to take to start to come up with a plan for your book, including how to make sure that your book is something that people will actually read. At the end of the course, you’ll have a concrete plan for your book so you can start writing and begin your journey to becoming an author!
Here’s what you’ll get as part of the mini-course:
- In-depth training modules will walk you through the steps you’ll need to make a plan for creating and writing your book. These training modules include:
- How to create a reader avatar that will help you write a better book
- How to dive deep into your reader's pain points
- Brainstorming book topics that people will be excited to read
- How to see if anyone will actually buy your book
- How to write your book quickly by repurposing content
- Creating your book blueprint
- Forming a plan to get your book written ASAP
- Exclusive worksheets just for course members. These worksheets, in combination with the daily training, will help you through the planning process.
Here's what former clients are saying about working with me:
“Beth is such an amazing teacher! I loved working with her!” – Jamie
“What an amazing course! It was such a pleasure being able to work with Beth!” -Emily
“Beth is incredibly knowledgable when it comes to helping entrepreneurs write their own book, repurposing and maximizing content. She gave me valuable tips and information to help me maximize my blog posts and helped me to start thinking through organizing an outline for my book.” -Michelle
If you've wanted to write a book but haven't started, DON'T WAIT! Your book will have maximum impact if you publish it NOW! Sign up for the Book Basics Mini-Course so you can get the blueprint you need to get your book into your readers' hands quickly. Your readers need your book now...don't keep them waiting!
Dr. Beth Brombosz is an author, copy writer, and content creator, and is the host of the Blogger to Author Podcast. In 2015 she turned some of her own blog posts into the book "Yoga for Runners," which is now available on Amazon and has helped her build her platform as an expert on yoga for runners. Beth is also the author of "Blogger to Author: Turn Your Content Into a Book." She's passionate about showing fellow bloggers how easy it is to turn their blog posts into a book so they can build authority and credibility in their niche, share their passion with the world, and earn passive income.